It is common for ministries to lay out a list of basic fundamental beliefs that govern what they preach, what they teach, and they live and operate. It is not sufficient to simply say that we go by the Word of God because so many have twisted the Word to say what they want it to say. As such, below is a listing of the basic fundamental beliefs of this work.
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God without error and is our sole authority regarding matters of faith, practice and salvation. We believe that the most accurate & preserved version in the English language is the KJV Bible.
- In one God, Creator of heaven and earth, eternally existing in three manifestations: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Thus, Christ died to pay in full the way for all men to be able to be saved by grace through faith.
- In Bible salvation by grace through faith to be repentance from sins, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and receiving the gift/baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In the initial evidence of baptism of the Holy Spirit for all believers being speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance.
- In justification by grace through faith.
- In the operation of all the gifts of the Spirit as given by God to the Church and recorded in the scriptures to profit and edify the body of Christ.
- In the post-tribulation return of Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus Christ was the Almighty God manifest in the flesh as the Lamb of God without sin to pay the price for the sins of all mankind.
- That Christians should live a holy, consecrated life to God being disciples of His word, the Bible.
- That the healing and delivering power of God is manifest and operating in the Church today to heal physically, mentally and emotionally.
- The proper order in leadership in the Church to be men called of God, and that God has not called a woman to pastor, preach, or teach the congregation.